Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferdi says goodbuye to this forum.

+19
Cazzo
Ted Creedon
bob 6r4
Ryan_C
143models.com
Cardy
Zeus
jimb
srsmodels
CDM
GMR..Models
David Napier
GKnight
focuswrc
bmd
Dr Tumbo
Cowley
mcm motorsport
Ferdi
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ferdi says goodbuye to this forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferdi says goodbuye to this forum.

Post  scoobycollection Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Ferdi,
It's a shame to see you go.
I've sent you a PM.

scoobycollection

Back to top Go down

Ferdi says goodbuye to this forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferdi says goodbuye to this forum.

Post  newt5550 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Very sorry to hear this Ferdi and i echo all what has been said buy others. I would be a great lose to the forum for someone of your skills and expertise to go.
I hope Paul can help you out to resolve this matter with these numpties.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon6R4 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Agree with all the comments, would be sad to see you go, all the builds I've seen that you have done are top class.
Don't let the few idiots spoil it for you, hope Paul can help get something sorted out for you
Simon6R4
Simon6R4

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm shocked to read Ferdi's comments and read his decision, which I hope he changes once things are sorted, whatever they are and with whomever. The details we don't need to know until it's resolved, and even then, only if it's in the majority's best interests, I'd suggest.

I've found the Forum to be a great place to share experiences, support eachother and to meet with like-minded enthusiasts, and a couple of you I've met in person, namely David (Cowley) and Simon (less his 6R4 on that occasion) so far.

It's painful to think that someone on the forum can have upset Ferdi that much that he doen't want to continue with us here. I do hope it can be sorted or smoothed over, Paul. Thanks for volunteering to help out where/if you can.

All the best, Ferdi. Hope you don't leave us. Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2