Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what colour are these wheels?

2 posters

Go down

what colour are these wheels? Empty what colour are these wheels?

Post  bmd Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:35 pm

right, i know i'm getting old and everything but does anybody know for sure what colour wheels did ari use on the 78 swedish rally? google shows a model with the normal cra__y blue colour, but beside it is a photo from the event with ari going over a yump, and the rims look std grey ones to me! or would the two have been interchangeable (meaning i wouldn't have to paint them lol!)
should've gone to spec-savers....................yeah,yeah.i know............... Embarassed
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

what colour are these wheels? Empty Re: what colour are these wheels?

Post  Cazzo Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Billy I'm sorry to say that the wheels are a light blue colour so you will have to paint them or keep an eye out for a set of Sunstar wheels,
You get sellers on ebay selling the standard wheels when they stick aftermarket wheels on,
I've seen the photo of Vatanen over the jump and I think the wheels are filled with snow making them look a different colour,

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 pm

ah right cheers col, thought i was chancin my arm..... Embarassed
ah well, onwards and .................................em, er.................... Rolling Eyes
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down