Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shock statement!!

+8
newt5550
srsmodels
Cardy
Dr Tumbo
Juha
Beaney
bmd
mcm motorsport
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

shock statement!! - Page 2 Empty Re: shock statement!!

Post  cowfeeder Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Eve Paul
How you doing? on the mend I hope. I can understand your renewed direction. Over the past 6 months I have personally added very little into my collection. I have been given some super models over that time & finished a few that were part built from 2011.
I have run out of space in my main model room & the second room is on hold as I am over the course of this winter relocating my rally car/ workshop/ spares etc into the garage space.
The passion for rally models is still there, it is just a case of re aligning proprieties. My children seem to have increasing hectic out of school activities these days LOL. I also seem to be working more & more & rallying less, need to have a re balance Laughing Laughing , though one does fuel the other.
M

cowfeeder
cowfeeder

Back to top Go down

shock statement!! - Page 2 Empty Re: shock statement!!

Post  mcm motorsport Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:47 pm

doing much better now thanks mark....back to work with 1 & 1/2 legs,limping but with time hopefully have the full strengh of 2 back asap.
my wife says ive too many hobbies....evo,models,rallying,vintage tractor..... Razz

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum