Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

e-bay and/or paypal problems/issues

+21
Dr Tumbo
jusali
Hampton Caught
Simon6R4
focuswrc
Beaney
Manowar
daivideo
Zeus
newt5550
Ryan_C
RORY O CONNOR
Cazzo
JOB
mcm motorsport
GMR..Models
nixr2
COLIN23
Cowley
brian
bmd
25 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

e-bay and/or paypal problems/issues - Page 7 Empty Re: e-bay and/or paypal problems/issues

Post  bmd Mon May 25, 2020 9:04 am

ok ive messaged him, will give him to lunchtime to reply or pay and then ill go to second chance offer....
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

e-bay and/or paypal problems/issues - Page 7 Empty changes to ebay fees, no more paypal

Post  bmd Tue May 04, 2021 10:32 am

so it appears ebay are doing away with the paypal service on their site and monies now go in or out of your bank account directly.... you need to update your account by 31st may... of course they state sellers will have no more paypal fees, but the new fee is 12.8% plus fixed 30p fee per order, which i presume combines the previous two fees...
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

e-bay and/or paypal problems/issues - Page 7 Empty Re: e-bay and/or paypal problems/issues

Post  reeft1 Tue May 04, 2021 11:40 am

Aye - i think (happy to be corrected) they split from/sold off paypal in 2015. Complete speculation on my part but i'd guess they might have been contractually obliged to stick with Paypal as the primary payment option for a period of time. Now that time is up, they are lining their own pockets again.....
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Tue May 04, 2021 2:19 pm

ah ok paul....yeah i guess that sounds about right... Rolling Eyes
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7