Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Photobucket Users

3 posters

Go down

For Photobucket Users Empty For Photobucket Users

Post  bmd Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:18 pm

right lads, i know this has been tackled on and off, in various posts over the last few weeks, but wanted just to post this as i've now got this sussed....of course if yours is fine, totally ignore me lol!!
PROBLEM....on NEW Photobucket, after uploading pix from your pc files, then selecting img link to post them on here, the pix appear huge on the thread, and missing up to half of their content; HOWEVER, this only affects the user doing the posting, NOT other forum viewers....it has been happening to me lately and googling it revealed it is a common problem for Pb users...
SOLUTION... select 'Edit' in Pb, then 'Re-size' from menu across top of page....select 600 in left-hand (width)box and 400 will automatically appear in righ-hand box, if your pic is portrait instead of landscape, then obviously select 400 in left-hand box, and 600 will appear in right (height) box...
next select'Apply' then 'Save' , then, and this is CRUCIAL, select 'make new copy', not 'replace original pic'..... if you don't the change will NOT take place....
next select 'image links' from right hand side drop-down menu, and select img link, (the bottom one) right-click this and 'copy' appears, then come onto forum thread and hit paste in the desired postion in the post.....
hope this all made sense, its been driving me mad all evening and only just got it sorted once and for all.... Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

For Photobucket Users Empty Re: For Photobucket Users

Post  mcm motorsport Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 pm

good advice and help billy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:44 am

Billy, thanks for the info. Now, just to throw a curve ball, it is only happening to me on this forum. On other forums I have had no issue with it.

Mal

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:12 pm

yeah mal, and to add to it, it will prob come all right in about a week if you just replace the pix or just post them as they are....this method above allows the pic to appear to you the user immediately in its entirety...
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down