Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket/Imageshack/imgur issues

3 posters

Go down

Photobucket/Imageshack/imgur issues Empty Photobucket/Imageshack/imgur issues

Post  bmd Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 pm

as we rely on these sites to upload, copy and post our model pix, thought a dedicated sticky might be an idea...no probs Nicky or Paul if you don't think it necessary.....

anyway, in the meantime, any one who uses imageshack, have they changed their policy lately? the uploading of more than one pic by holding down the ctrl key and selecting files, won't work for me anymore, i have to select one pic and upload it individually, then go back and repeat over and over.... is this a new thing or is my pc bu__ered yet again lol!! Rolling Eyes 
also the browse function has been removed from beside the upload box...........?????
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Photobucket/Imageshack/imgur issues Empty Re: Photobucket/Imageshack/imgur issues

Post  newt5550 Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:14 pm

I use Flickr and they have also changed things. You used to be able to click on the pic and a box with the pic details popped up. Copy and paste into forum page, job done. Now i can't seem to do it. Tried allsorts but nothing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Photobucket/Imageshack/imgur issues Empty Re: Photobucket/Imageshack/imgur issues

Post  bmd Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 am

just noticed imageshack have a banner on their homepage admitting they are experiencing problems at the moment................. Rolling Eyes 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  modelrallysport.com Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:28 am

I use Drop Box and cant get it to work for here , !!!!

modelrallysport.com

http://www.modelrallysport.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:26 am

sorry to go over old ground here guys, but this has started happening again.........Evil or Very Mad 

i take all my pix with the same camera, i download them to my pc, and then upload them to either imageshack or photobucket...but over the last few months some of my pix appear grossly over-sized when i post them.....
i have to retake the pic and go through the whole process....i always select the 600 x400 upload size, but some are bigger than others as you can see from my threads,,,,
tonight when i tried re-uploading a pic which is too big, the wrc skoda, imageshack says cant upload 'cos image is too big..??? don't understand......
on top of this, it seems that its an intermittent problem, i checked all images when first posting them, all were fine, now every time i look at the thread on any pc, another different one has become huge1 i presume the problem lies with the pic-hosting site and therefore i cant do anything about it?

comments/advice/suggestions welcomed lads, thanks in advance....
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm

I have stopped using Flickr because i can't get anything out of the dozy sods.
What is the best alternative to use?
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  modelrallysport.com Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am

I cant get anything to upload photos on here now ........ come on Admin lets have some help ????

modelrallysport.com

http://www.modelrallysport.com

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:51 pm

On the old forum i used to pull pic's of my own photo files. I can't on this one. Can we have something done so this is possible? PLEASE? Very Happy 
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down