Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McRae-Just Colin New book from Mklein

2 posters

Go down

McRae-Just Colin New book from Mklein Empty McRae-Just Colin New book from Mklein

Post  Sal Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:59 pm

http://mcraebook.com/

Long rumoured book with words by Colin McMaster and David Evans to be released at the end of the month . Pre-ordered mine the other day from Amazon at £34 as had a gift voucher to spend. Early chrsitmas present for some?Very Happy 

Sal

Back to top Go down

McRae-Just Colin New book from Mklein Empty Re: McRae-Just Colin New book from Mklein

Post  jusali Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:20 am

I really like McKlein books (I have GroupB, Group4, Safari, Rallycars, Rally and Audi Quattro) and had noted this one meself. If my car sales go well I might indulge later on!
jusali
jusali

Back to top Go down

McRae-Just Colin New book from Mklein Empty Re: McRae-Just Colin New book from Mklein

Post  Sal Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:59 pm

After a slight delay whilst Amazon got this into stock the book arrived with me today and even got a small refund of the original price I paid! Really really nice book and can highly recommend it if you need to spend some Xmas money!

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down