Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello guys, new member just come aboard

+3
brian
bmd
Pnbond007
7 posters

Go down

Hello guys, new member just come aboard Empty Hello guys, new member just come aboard

Post  Pnbond007 Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:20 pm

Been around Diecast stuff since the 70's, so keen to see what this page is all about

Pnbond007

Back to top Go down

Hello guys, new member just come aboard Empty Re: Hello guys, new member just come aboard

Post  bmd Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:52 pm

welcome aboard, this place caters for diecast and resin, focussing obviously on rally cars...you willl find collections, conversions and conversations all things rally......enjoy! Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Hello guys, new member just come aboard Empty Re: Hello guys, new member just come aboard

Post  brian Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:39 pm

Welcome aboard!

As Billy says, its a forum for Rally models, from Diecast to resin and plastic kits. Lots of older threads here which are a great source if information.

On a side note, just checked and we are a couple of days short of our 9 year anniversary. Thats a crazy thought! If things are better this time next year, we must do something special for the 10 year anniversary!

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:42 pm

great idea brian,.... Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:54 pm

Welcome on board and agree with Brian and Billy - something for our 10th anniversary
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:12 am

Yes indeed Welcome New Member.............hope you enjoy this place !!!!!

YES!!!!!!!! I totally agree with a special for 10 year Milestone must be celebrated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about everybody give their ideas ????????????????????????????????

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Tumbo Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:12 pm

How about another Bertie Fisher subaru? *DUCKS*
Dr Tumbo
Dr Tumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:00 pm

iirc the last proposal for a forum model was coleman m3? is that right?
bmd
bmd

Dr Tumbo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:28 pm

bmd wrote:iirc the last proposal for a forum model was coleman m3? is that right?
Forum model was of its time - a time when both builders and variety were scarce. So many models/decals getting done now it would be difficult getting a popular model made that hadn’t already been done . The Coleman M3 has been done. So whether you like or dislike the model/builder the fact of it having been done means the market has already been tapped. For me a gathering of some sort would be worthy of consideration - whether that be a ‘works outing’ to something like Retromobile, a forum show or even some Form of online zoom displays as membership is spread geographically .

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:30 pm

I think the topic of the 10th anniversary is worthy of a thread of its own - might get a wider response

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:54 am

I agree James on all accounts
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:34 am

i agrre too lads,,,brian get it done lol!!!
james i wasnt proposing another coleman m3, your thoughts are entirely valid and correct, i was just trying to remember the last time we tried to do a forum event/item...
a meet would be excellent if practicable....
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down