Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here

+2
bmd
Oldskoolrallyfan
6 posters

Go down

New member here Empty New member here

Post  Oldskoolrallyfan Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:33 pm

Hi everyone new to this forum said id give it a shot . I used to collect 1/43 old skool fords and rally cars and 1/50 trucks back 20yrs ago and had about 200 cars and 120 trucks in my collection until the recession hit and i sold off most of it . Ive always wanted to collect 1/18 fords and rally cars so this year i started and im so glad i did . Ive only started but so far ive got 12 rally cars and 5 old skool performance fords in my collection along with around 20 rally cars in 1/43 plus a few trucks and movie /tv vehicles in different scales . Having trawled ebay / internet i have a list of around 50 rally cars i still want so far lol im sure thats only the tip of the iceberg , looking forward to chatting to all and maybe finding some beautys to add to my collection especially irish rally cars , bertie fisher/ austin mchale etc from 80s 90s

Oldskoolrallyfan

Back to top Go down

New member here Empty Re: New member here

Post  bmd Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:16 pm

welcome aboard mate, the forum has quietened down quite a bit over the last few years but still a mine of information, advice and sources to add to or convert your collections... even better to see you're interested in the 1:18's.. good stuff... have a gander through the members collection threads and for sale threads in csae anything of interest... if you cant access these, pm brian our moderator and he will walk you through the full membership process..

enjoy, Smile
bmd
bmd

Craig fan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig fan Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:03 pm

Just wondering is this a good place to help in buying Craig Breen Models and others too 🤔

Craig fan

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:15 am

Welcome to the Forum

While the forum doesnt have the number of updates it uwed to have, there are still a bunch if collectors on here daily. Not as many resellers as there used to be, but its a grest place to find our about upcoming models.

Let is know what kind of models your interested in buying and we can be on the lookout

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:55 am

Smile

Last edited by bmd on Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:26 pm

Welcome on board
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:41 pm

Welcome folks. Again I used to be far more active previously. The forum came about at a time when models were not that plentiful, particularly models of the rally cars we all wanted. That has changed and unfortunately so has the price of them so it has become a very costly past time. Hence we are more particular about what it is we are buying.

As for the late Craig Breen models I would just put his name into ebay and see what comes up.

Happy collecting
James

JOB

Derek Noonan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down