Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question regarding paying for pre order with otto models

+2
nixr2
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Quick question regarding paying for pre order with otto models Empty Quick question regarding paying for pre order with otto models

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Can someone help me please. I joined the otto club and pre orderd the 6R4 model. I had the email stating that they received my pre order and the booking will only be confirmed when I make payment.

Now, the thing is I selected to make any payment by paypal which is fine. But, when I make the payment do I just put my name and mention that its payment for 2 of the 6R4 models. I dont seem to have any reference no. or anything with the email of the pdf file attached to it.

Any help would be appreciated Smile and sorry if its just me being stupid lol!

Admin
Admin

https://www.diecastrallymodels.com

Back to top Go down

Quick question regarding paying for pre order with otto models Empty Re: Quick question regarding paying for pre order with otto models

Post  nixr2 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:48 pm

You should have a membership number and if you check the pdf file it has a ref number in the pdf title. I normally put a note on the Paypal payment with my membership number, the pdf ref number and details of the order!!

Hope this Helps!!

nixr2

Back to top Go down

Quick question regarding paying for pre order with otto models Empty Re: Quick question regarding paying for pre order with otto models

Post  bmd Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm

hi nicky, yeah it can be a bit confusing m8, i filled mine in properly i thought only to get an email saying i hadnt included my surname, which i had.......they can be emailed m8 just to ensure everything alright, they will reply to you and advise if yours went through ok....
hope this helps
billy
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon6R4 Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:22 pm

I just did mine the other day. I put a note on the paypal payment with my club member number, name and the order number which you can find if you log in and check on your pre-orders. I also put the pdf ref number

One thing I only noticed as I went to pay as well is that the email that you make payment to is different to their other email address, you can find that also on the pdf invoice
Simon6R4
Simon6R4

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Cheers for the reply's guys. I have done the payment and basically added every single info I could lol! I will email them in the morning though just to say if they can confirm that my payment is all ok.

Cheers again Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 am

I paid for mine the other day as well chaps - as if I'd miss out on a 1/18th scale 6R4 lol! Shocked

With the grateful assistance of Chris (Sal) and Billy, I was able to register, pre-order and pay without any real difficulties. All I did Nicky was give them as much information as I could do - I think the membership number begins with a C, and is usually above your address on all of the pdf files they send back to you at various stages throughout the process. I even received an acknowledgment email the subsequent day confirming that they had received my payment in full - I bet you'll have one in your Inbox the next time you get on the PC again.

So now we wait.... Neutral
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Looks like we are all on the same page with the details we have included with our orders and are leaving nothing to chance! Taking a guess at the number of models heading over the channel I think it's going to be cheaper for Otto to hire a lorry and deliver them to us rather than post them!

As David has stated though and as happened for me with the Beam, you will get a confirmation email of payment receipt. As the cut off for pre-order payments is Friday with delivery due approx a month later I guess their admin team will be busy sorting things as we speak. If you do have any issues they are very good at responding to enquiries and in English which puts my pigeon French to shame.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Cheers for the replies David and Sale. I received my confirmation of payment email this evening. So chuffed to have got one. Can't wait till next month to have it in my collection. Just got to get another shelf and brackets for it Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down