Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NEW 6R4 - and one for the Irish collectors!

+5
David Napier
Simon6R4
mcm motorsport
sbuckley
Cowley
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A NEW 6R4 - and one for the Irish collectors! - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW 6R4 - and one for the Irish collectors!

Post  Cowley Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 am

Hey, no worries at all Paul - I never for once thought you were trying to catch me out fella!

It's educational to question people anyway... Wink

PS - Thank you!
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

A NEW 6R4 - and one for the Irish collectors! - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW 6R4 - and one for the Irish collectors!

Post  Cowley Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 am

Juha wrote:I do like the way the extra lights are fitted on the front.
Thank you mate - they were bl**dy fiddley though I can tell you! Shocked Did you also notice how I added the two cutout slots near the headlights for the lap pod support bars to fit into? A couple of similarly bl**dy fiddely little decals sorted that job...

A NEW 6R4 - and one for the Irish collectors! - Page 2 COLEMAN-1

I will remove the windscreen clamps this evening. Wink I also need to replace the tax disc, because even though you probably can't quite make it out on the photo above - it actually expired in 1978, 8 whole years before this car was actually built lol! Embarassed
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Mon May 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Model Motorsport wrote:David are they the cast wheel fans?
looks mint the model very well done

Hi Mark, do you have any plans to make some more wheel fans? I'm sure I'm not the only 6R4 saddo who cold do with a set, or three?! Very Happy

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Not at the moment Steve, but if enough orders where had i could possibly get more done

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Mon May 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Mark, if you are making a list, put me down for three sets of four, please. I will (I promise) confirm an order with you after this coming weekend, but right now, my main efforts are on stage (again) for another musical. Another week, another show! Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2