Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boicot CanariasRacing unocuarentaytres (Facebook nick)

+2
Cowley
Diegoq
6 posters

Go down

Boicot CanariasRacing unocuarentaytres (Facebook nick) Empty Boicot CanariasRacing unocuarentaytres (Facebook nick)

Post  Diegoq Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Dear Friends

Before I posted I have asked Nicky permission to this. I want to tell you that this is not my style but this person has made me take this action agains him.

The reason is The HAYDEN PADDON decal. As you all know I am the sole maker and seller of this decals as our friend George has previously announced.

As you can see in the screen shot sent to me from one of my nice customers he has made the decals and put them on sale on Ebay. This post is to kindly ask you to boicot this little decal maker.

Thanks for your help and understanding.

Boicot CanariasRacing unocuarentaytres (Facebook nick) Paddon10

Last edited by Diegoq on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Boicot CanariasRacing unocuarentaytres (Facebook nick) Empty Re: Boicot CanariasRacing unocuarentaytres (Facebook nick)

Post  Cowley Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:39 pm

That is awful Diego, and I really feel sorry for you after all of the hard work you have carried out to create the decals! Evil or Very Mad

I will be more than happy to boycott Canarias Racing Unocuarentaytres, and will not be buying any decals from them now or in the future!

Good luck! Wink
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Boicot CanariasRacing unocuarentaytres (Facebook nick) Empty Re: Boicot CanariasRacing unocuarentaytres (Facebook nick)

Post  Diegoq Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks Nicky for doing that you're awesome Very Happy cheers
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan_C Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 am

Have you asked him not to sell them and informed him that you are the only one allowed to produce Hayden's stuff?
Ryan_C
Ryan_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Diegoq Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 am

Of course, he knows that I am the only one allowed to make those decals. We had an agreement and he broke it, he would put on sale those ones and I wouldn't touch the Rally El Corte Inglés 2nd IRC Round. He lied to me and that screen shot proved everything for me that he is not to trust.
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Post  modelrallysport.com Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm

I have sent this Guy a SECOND and FINAL WARNING and have Haydens FULL permission to do so,as i hold the sole Hayden Padden NZ WRT model supply,

decals etc etc along with Phil Boyle and Diego both were invited by me becouse of there skills so any help policeing this would be most welcome

modelrallysport.com

http://www.modelrallysport.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 am

Diego
Are you asking people to boycot him full stop or just not to buy these decals?
Are these decals available to buy from yourself? as people know i am an avid Skoda fan

If you have asked then really he should drop doing these decals

This is the thing now where people make what they want despite what others are doing
I had planned years ago
Paul Bourne Focus from Barbados
Meeke from Barbados
Birdy from Jack Frost stages
Ryan Champion Barbados which I had decals produced from Champion's partners authorisation
Meeke Rally GB

They ended up being produced by someone else in Italy so I know what its like

Back to top Go down

Post  Diegoq Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:29 pm

I will still produce these decals as.

1. I am the only one that has the authorisation to make them.
2. My decals are in serigraphy and that guys are ALPS and the green is wrong from what I have been told
3. 50 of those decals are already sold to make the model to Hayden himself
4. Many of my customers are waiting for that release as they know I am the sole exclusive producer of those decals.

That guy is a small guy and I will wipe him out of the market. People like quality and correct decals not bad ones as I have been told by customers.
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Post  Diegoq Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Model Motorsport wrote:Diego
Are you asking people to boycot him full stop or just not to buy these decals?
Are these decals available to buy from yourself? as people know i am an avid Skoda fan

If you have asked then really he should drop doing these decals

This is the thing now where people make what they want despite what others are doing
I had planned years ago
Paul Bourne Focus from Barbados
Meeke from Barbados
Birdy from Jack Frost stages
Ryan Champion Barbados which I had decals produced from Champion's partners authorisation
Meeke Rally GB

They ended up being produced by someone else in Italy so I know what its like

Yes you can buy them from me, and as a Skoda fan I can tell you that I will have the Red Bull Skoda ready for the end of the month 2011 and 2012 versions plus another Skoda which is a Surprise ready by then.
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:47 pm

I spoke with George about these and I bought a set to see what the quality is like on them
George has asked me to tell him what I think when they arrive and what the model is like which I will do

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Have you your decals produced yet Diego and have any models been built yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Lowe Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Going through old threads and seeing this should it be removed now?
Mark Lowe
Mark Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post  canariolpa Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Hello everyone.
I´m Canarias Racing, I've registered today for the first time in this forum and I was very surprised to read this about me.

This person lies in what it says about me. He knew I was working on the design of the Fabia and never said anything. He waited until my work was finished to threaten me so He acted in bad faith. (I have Facebook conversations to prove this.) I've talked to Hayden via Email and told me there was no problem. (also I have emails to prove this.)

This person has problems with many local producers, not just with me.

Only a question ... If he was the only one allowed to make those decals, Why not take legal action against me and other producers of Paddon´s Decals like Fiesta S2000?

Because he lies and I repeat, I have Facebook conversations and emails to prove that he lies in everything he says about me.

Marcos. (CanariasRacing43)
canariolpa
canariolpa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down