Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRM Members Model.... Suggestions & Chat Thread

+36
Mal
Lachlan
gaz_bass
Ted Creedon
tom 39
Mark Lowe
rallypics
Hampton Caught
Niallod
daivideo
Sal
sbuckley
reeft1
rsjon
jimb
focuswrc
bob 6r4
scottedogg
skipperjim
bmd
Cowley
Cardy
potiman
Speedy
JOB
didcos
Steve Young
srsmodels
Beaney
brian
mcm motorsport
newt5550
Zeus
turn the wheel
Simon6R4
Cazzo
40 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

DRM Members Model.... Suggestions & Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: DRM Members Model.... Suggestions & Chat Thread

Post  Cazzo Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Yeah James, I'm a bit disappointed this hasn't worked out yet,
All the builders/decal men on here know about this model and that we need someone to do it but no offers,
I even looked at doing base models to speed things up by converting the ixo model,

What did your man say about it James, any word back or prices?

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

DRM Members Model.... Suggestions & Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: DRM Members Model.... Suggestions & Chat Thread

Post  rallypics Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:09 pm

I got a John Bosch Marlboro M3 painted & buit by a forum member here. maybe he's up for it?
rallypics
rallypics

http://www.rallypics.org

Back to top Go down

Post  RORY O CONNOR Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Cazzo wrote:.

Yeah James, I'm a bit disappointed this hasn't worked out yet,
All the builders/decal men on here know about this model and that we need someone to do it but no offers,
I even looked at doing base models to speed things up by converting the ixo model,

What did your man say about it James, any word back or prices?

I have been looking at the M3 on and off for a few years. The IXO Corsica model is not as straightforward to convert as might appear. Trying to do blue decals to go over the red rear bootlid and C pillars is tricky for the blue colour match on the side flanks. The bonnet strips that cross over from wing to wing are a an odd shape too.

Starting out with a white base model and then paint the blue on seems the best approach with the gold and red stripes added as decals. Trying to do blue decals would be tricky as it is a lot of decal to be adding around funny shaped bumpers.
RORY O CONNOR
RORY O CONNOR

Back to top Go down

Post  JOB Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Good news is that the Coleman M3 is going to get done. Some may not be terribly happy that it will not be done as the forum model in limited numbers. Piotr in Poland has agreed to do it so the cost I expect to be reasonable. Timeline not yet agreed.

JOB

Back to top Go down

Post  turn the wheel Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 pm

SUPER

turn the wheel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:24 am

I'm glad to hear this model will be done and thanks for chasing it up with a builder James Cool 
Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:33 am

well done james...Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  daivideo Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:02 am

Well done James be nice to have a Coleman M3 in the collection.
daivideo
daivideo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10