Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wanted display cabinets from the UK

3 posters

Go down

Who wanted display cabinets from the UK Empty Who wanted display cabinets from the UK

Post  Speedy Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Just saw on the ol Book of Faces that KG Motorsport have box bodied trucks coming over from Birmingham area and willing to bring stuff back (at a price) or if someone has the relevant licence can go over and load up n drive one of the trucks back
Speedy
Speedy

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Who wanted display cabinets from the UK Empty Re: Who wanted display cabinets from the UK

Post  newt5550 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Think it was Billy looking to get some Ikea cabinets back Peter.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Who wanted display cabinets from the UK Empty Re: Who wanted display cabinets from the UK

Post  bmd Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:53 pm

thanks chris,
hi peter, yeah i was going to bid on a couple of caqbinets that match my own, but the prices were wild, and they've gone now,,,,anyway its good to know this m8, thanks for the heads-up, may well come in useful in future....  Wink 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedy Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:43 pm

trucks are heading to Norn Iron on Thursday....just a one off trip
Speedy
Speedy

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm

oh right peter cheers, i'll get a quick scam through the bay then....  Rolling Eyes 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down