Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wanted display cabinets from the UK

Go down

Who wanted display cabinets from the UK Empty Who wanted display cabinets from the UK

Post  Speedy Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Just saw on the ol Book of Faces that KG Motorsport have box bodied trucks coming over from Birmingham area and willing to bring stuff back (at a price) or if someone has the relevant licence can go over and load up n drive one of the trucks back
Speedy
Speedy

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Who wanted display cabinets from the UK Empty Re: Who wanted display cabinets from the UK

Post  newt5550 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Think it was Billy looking to get some Ikea cabinets back Peter.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Who wanted display cabinets from the UK Empty Re: Who wanted display cabinets from the UK

Post  bmd Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:53 pm

thanks chris,
hi peter, yeah i was going to bid on a couple of caqbinets that match my own, but the prices were wild, and they've gone now,,,,anyway its good to know this m8, thanks for the heads-up, may well come in useful in future....  Wink 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedy Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:43 pm

trucks are heading to Norn Iron on Thursday....just a one off trip
Speedy
Speedy

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm

oh right peter cheers, i'll get a quick scam through the bay then....  Rolling Eyes 
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum