Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats happened to Ixo's planned releases?!

+2
srsmodels
Sal
6 posters

Go down

Whats happened to Ixo's planned releases?! Empty Whats happened to Ixo's planned releases?!

Post  Sal Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Had my eye on a few of the scheduled releases from Ixo that should have been with us in January or February however other than the odd over priced item on Ebay there seems to be no sign of them. Particularly interested in the Duval Mini and Eklund Saab 96 but nothing doing. Wonder if there's been a problem at the factory(ies) in China ? If we cant get hold of these models then what chance have you Metroites of getting your white 6R4?

Sal

Back to top Go down

Whats happened to Ixo's planned releases?! Empty Re: Whats happened to Ixo's planned releases?!

Post  srsmodels Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:45 pm

I've had the duval mini in stock a good 6 weeks now

Its all decal so very handy for aftermarket decals

All the others that interested me that were released at same time I had but all sold now( might have 1 mini left)

Which others were you wanting sale as I sell my ixo cars at £32 inc post in UK/NI and £35 outside

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Whats happened to Ixo's planned releases?! Empty Re: Whats happened to Ixo's planned releases?!

Post  Sal Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Interesting. Normal wholesaler I use in Yorkshire on the rare occasions that I buy Ixo is still waiting for their allocation and dont have an account with AB Gee. Also the normal sources I've bought from Europe are still waiting for the Loeb DS3 and Duval Mini. Looking to pay about £26 which is what I can buy from Europe tax included so don't think we will be able to do a deal on this occasion but thanks anyway.

Chris

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  srsmodels Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:51 pm

No probs

I've sold the 6 Loeb DS3's on eBay

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Ixo again 2 to 3 months behind schedule!!!

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:11 pm

Lots of grief for them on their Face Ache pages...

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:34 am

They are becoming increasingly unrealiable and very frustrating for buyers - i think they keep getting sidetracked with mass produced parts work jobs.
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:19 pm

[quote="reeft1"]They are becoming increasingly unrealiable and very frustrating for buyers - i think they keep getting sidetracked with mass produced parts work jobs.[/quote]

That is very true. My thoughts exactly.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:24 am

Sudden surge of releases on Ebay now!

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  reeft1 Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:44 pm

My post must have been the catalyst Smile
reeft1
reeft1

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:59 pm

May have been a delay with the shipping containers like Otto have experienced. Who knows what happens in China where these are all made to delay releases.

Back to top Go down

Post  srsmodels Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:39 pm

IXO are very unprofessional never answer emails or messages on Facebook

I have people with cars ordered and they ask me but ixo couldn't care less

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:56 pm

brian wrote:May have been a delay with the shipping containers like Otto have experienced. Who knows what happens in China where these are all made to delay releases.

Spark had this issue aswell but they notifyed everyone
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down