Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McRae rally challenge

3 posters

Go down

McRae rally challenge Empty McRae rally challenge

Post  skipperjim Sun May 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Did anyone else manage to make it up/ down or over to Knockhill for this event?

I am just home from it, been down all weekend and I have to say it was a great weekend or rallying action past & present with a lot of memories thrown in. Only letdown was a few long delay in getting sorted for each stage and some really heavy rain showers but I never let that dull the event for me.

Took loads of photos & some video footage so hopefully I will have something to show for it soon.

Biggest disappointment, they never had the Ferrari 550 Maranello that he drove in the Le Mans, now that would have been worth seeing.

Jim
skipperjim
skipperjim

Back to top Go down

McRae rally challenge Empty Re: McRae rally challenge

Post  bmd Mon May 18, 2015 8:36 am

jim i was reading this last week, looked like a good event, mayne get across to it next time.... Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  newt5550 Mon May 18, 2015 7:11 pm

See updates over the weekend. Looked a blinding event. Great to see Alister win in the Millington Proton of David Tinn. Great car, great driver.
newt5550
newt5550

Back to top Go down

Post  skipperjim Tue May 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Unfortunately never got any autographs. Alister & Kris Meeke were staying in the same hotel & came in whilst I was having dinner. They were having breakfast on sunday morning when I walked in and got a good morning from them. I thought it wasn't fair to disturb their eating and ask for an autograph. I will get them one day.

Jim
skipperjim
skipperjim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down