Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

customs/import duty from outside eu

3 posters

Go down

customs/import duty from outside eu Empty customs/import duty from outside eu

Post  bmd Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:47 pm

guys i know this was discussed way back but can anyone remind me of approximately what taxes i should expect to be asked for by uk customs, for a 1:18 model coming in from australia...?? Shocked
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

customs/import duty from outside eu Empty Re: customs/import duty from outside eu

Post  Dr Tumbo Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:57 am

I think I know what you are wanting to pay tax on - the answer is worth it Very Happy
Dr Tumbo
Dr Tumbo

Back to top Go down

customs/import duty from outside eu Empty Re: customs/import duty from outside eu

Post  bmd Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:54 am

lol hi m8, yeah hoping so,,,,did a few calculations and sent out the offer......waiting on reply...so heres hoping Wink
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cess Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 pm

Import VAT, so 20% + if it's Royal Mail delivering, they charge you a delightful £8 for the privilege of paying the customs charge. And won't actually deliver it until you pay.

Cess

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:07 pm

oh great, thanks m8!! gonna be a costly model.....but she's bought so no avoiding it now i guess... Rolling Eyes
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down