Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that....

+8
didcos
borbase
Cazzo
Sal
Juha
Zeus
bmd
Cowley
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that.... - Page 4 Empty Re: It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that....

Post  Cazzo Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:48 am

Cheers Lad's, I know it will be sorted.... in the end Smile
It's just annoying not knowing where they are,
I'm emailing back and forth so it should be sorted this week.... or they can send me 2 Fina M3's as compensation bounce

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that.... - Page 4 Empty Re: It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that....

Post  Cowley Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Cazzo wrote:.

Cheers Lad's, I know it will be sorted.... in the end Smile
It's just annoying not knowing where they are,
I'm emailing back and forth so it should be sorted this week.... or they can send me 2 Fina M3's as compensation bounce

That would be no compensation what-so-ever for me Colin - I'd send the feckers back lol! Shocked

Good luck getting it sorted quickly mate. Wink
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:15 am

They have finally arrived and were well worth the wait Very Happy
Turns out the 6R4 was being released in 2 batches and my order fell into the 2nd batch,

It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that.... - Page 4 Img03210

It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that.... - Page 4 Img03211

The paint finish and detail that Otto put into this model is first class,
After getting the Sunbeam I had thought Otto were at the same level as Sunstar but after looking at the 6R4 I'd now say that they are well above Sunstar for quality and detail,
I'll take a few better pic's and update my arrival thread later

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 am

nice col, well done m8, must agree about the otto quality m8, well chuffed with the 3 from them i now have....will be interesting to see what the Wedge beemers are like... Smile
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:29 am

Cazzo wrote:.

They have finally arrived and were well worth the wait Very Happy
Turns out the 6R4 was being released in 2 batches and my order fell into the 2nd batch,

It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that.... - Page 4 Img03210

It's the 1st of May today, and we all know that.... - Page 4 Img03211

The paint finish and detail that Otto put into this model is first class,
After getting the Sunbeam I had thought Otto were at the same level as Sunstar but after looking at the 6R4 I'd now say that they are well above Sunstar for quality and detail,
I'll take a few better pic's and update my arrival thread later

It seems like they heard about your requirement of two Fina M3 as compensation so that the 6R4 arrived so quickly!
Smile
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:35 am

omer yetis wrote:

It seems like they heard about your requirement of two Fina M3 as compensation so that the 6R4 arrived so quickly!
Smile

lol! I think I'll try that one again + if they are reading what I type.... Dear Mr Otto can you make a Rothmans 6R4 please Cool

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 am

bmd wrote:nice col, well done m8, must agree about the otto quality m8, well chuffed with the 3 from them i now have....will be interesting to see what the Wedge beemers are like... Smile

I missed the order for that M3 and the site says that they are sold out,
If you have a spare one I know a man who would be willing to take it off you but if you need both then that's no worries,
I'll be able to pick one up as Andy is doing them,

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Cazzo wrote:
omer yetis wrote:

Smile

lol! I think I'll try that one again + if they are reading what I type.... Dear Mr Otto can you make a Rothmans 6R4 please Cool

I don't think they will release another livery but I will ask him on the French forum and let you guys know if I got any respond.
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 pm

If you have a spare one I know a man who would be willing to take it off you

aye don't worry col, if i decide to let one go, you have first shout m8.........aasuming i get any at all that is lol!!!
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Cheers Billy, I just thought I'd jog your memory.... tho you can tell me to jog on!! lol!

That would be great Omer,
At first I thought Otto were only doing French Car's/Drivers or Event but I'm glad to see them doing this M3 as it's not a French Car/Driver or Event,
I'm now thinking that with enough orders they could be talked into doing more non-French related models Wink

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 am

posted on french forum unfortunately, members replied no program for another livery for the 6R4 from Otto Sad
maybe in the future Sad
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:48 am

Cheers Omer for finding out so quick, it's a pity they have no plans for another 6r4..... yet (Fingers Crossed Smilie) lol

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowley Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:59 pm

I had a tip off, and yes it is indeed true!...

Product Is Out Of Stock according to Otto's Online Shop - and about time too!
Cowley
Cowley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Post  David Napier Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 pm

omer yetis wrote:posted on french forum unfortunately, members replied no program for another livery for the 6R4 from Otto Sad
maybe in the future Sad

Very Happy

David Napier

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 am

Last edited by omer yetis on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 am

David Napier wrote:
omer yetis wrote:posted on french forum unfortunately, members replied no program for another livery for the 6R4 from Otto Sad
maybe in the future Sad

Very Happy

right after that post I have contacted with Otto, and have information they will do another version due to high demand Smile
so let's wait and see how its gonna turn out Wink
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  David Napier Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 am

omer yetis wrote:
David Napier wrote:
maybe in the future Sad

Very Happy

right after that post I have contacted with Otto, and have information they will do another version due to high demand Smile
so let's wait and see how its gonna turn out Wink

Crying or Very sad

David Napier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4