Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lancia Delta HF Integrale

4 posters

Go down

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Empty Lancia Delta HF Integrale

Post  Diegoq Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi Guys

I am planning to make some old cars of the Montecarlo in this case I wanted to start with the Famous Gr A Lancia Delta HF Integrale, for me one of the most beautiful cars made and open a new range of decals which is going to be called Racing Decals 43 Classic, what is your opinion and would you buy?

Thanks for your help
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Empty Re: Lancia Delta HF Integrale

Post  Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Im sure speaking on behalf of a few members on here, that if you was able to do some 6R4 decals you would definately have customers ready to buy them Smile

As much as I like integrales, I only collect Metro 6R4 models so I wouldn't be interested. However, I'm sure there are enough people out there (and on here) that would be interested in them Smile

Admin
Admin

https://www.diecastrallymodels.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diegoq Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:12 pm

As I told I am open to everything and willing to make business and if it has to be some Metro 6R4 Decals just need pictures of the car desired and can be done.

I was also thinking of doing something exclusive for the Forum one set of decal for a certain car ie Metro 6R4 but for that we need more people in the forum. (will get 300 decals and will be sold only to Forum Members)
Diegoq
Diegoq

Back to top Go down

Post  omer yetis Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 am

any chance to have these lines in 1/18 scale as well? would be very much interested...
omer yetis
omer yetis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:49 am

I think the idea is a great one as I'm believing more and more than the future is in the past, however as much as I love Lancias I think the majority of liveries of the well known cars have been done already. I would look at spreading the releases over various brands as I know I would be interested anything pre 97 that you might come up with.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down