My slow progress

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Cowley wrote:Email me exactly what you want (again!), and I'll get it sorted chap.

Will do to the code343 adress Cool
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Cowley on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah mate - more chance me paying attention if it's in there! lol!
avatar
Cowley

Posts : 3827
Join date : 2012-02-08
Location : Derbyshire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CODE343/414306915273338

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Going ok, so far. Mikael Sundstrom Burmah 86:
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  mcm motorsport on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:27 pm

good work so far are these carlo's decals dave?

_________________
PAUL MCMURRAY
avatar
mcm motorsport

Posts : 8438
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 38
Location : hillsborough co.down

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:31 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:good work so far are these carlo's decals dave?

They are indeed Paul, they went on quite well considering I'd heard bad things. I finished it today, pics in another topic Cool
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Been a while but I started this the other day, need to get it white before anything else
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  RORY O CONNOR on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:22 pm

I gave up trying to strip all the tampio off my Quattro so dipped it in solvent to get back to bare metal
avatar
RORY O CONNOR

Posts : 1145
Join date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Thanks for the tip. Will be in contact in a month or so Cool
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Commission almost ready for decals, if I could find them:
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Done a bit of detailing to what was a "finished" model Laughing Was one of the first code3 I finished, so I have detailed it upto my new standards..

avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  newt5550 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Very nice Dave. Have one stripped ready for decals but not sure who yet scratch
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6084
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 49
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Cheers Chris, need 2 more to complete the McRae 86 "set" then finish the Prodrive, Brian Bell & Billy Coleman cars.....not much lol!
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  bmd on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:23 pm

nice work dave.... Smile
avatar
bmd

Posts : 5656
Join date : 2012-02-12
Age : 50
Location : Ballymena Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  newt5550 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Zeus wrote:Cheers Chris, need 2 more to complete the McRae 86 "set" then finish the Prodrive, Brian Bell & Billy Coleman cars.....not much lol!


I was thinking Brian Bell but would need the decals. Coleman possible but might have another idea for that one Very Happy
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6084
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 49
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:16 pm

bmd wrote:nice work dave.... Smile

Thanks Billy Cool
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:17 pm

newt5550 wrote:
Zeus wrote:Cheers Chris, need 2 more to complete the McRae 86 "set" then finish the Prodrive, Brian Bell & Billy Coleman cars.....not much lol!


I was thinking Brian Bell but would need the decals. Coleman possible but might have another idea for that one Very Happy

Have the decals no base model Laughing What idea was that?
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Juha on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:29 pm

Can think of quite a few possibilities.

And I have decals for them too. Laughing
avatar
Juha

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 30
Location : Belgium

http://www.rallyfoto.be

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  newt5550 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Zeus wrote:
newt5550 wrote:
Zeus wrote:Cheers Chris, need 2 more to complete the McRae 86 "set" then finish the Prodrive, Brian Bell & Billy Coleman cars.....not much lol!


I was thinking Brian Bell but would need the decals. Coleman possible but might have another idea for that one Very Happy

Have the decals no base model Laughing What idea was that?


Now that would be telling Wink
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6084
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 49
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Half done
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  newt5550 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Very nice Dave.


Have a Starter Mcrae Donegal now for the Coleman car. Just need decals Wink And need some Bell decals as well. Anybody Very Happy Wink
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6084
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 49
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  newt5550 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Dave, if you are still after placement for rear decals contact Rodney. He has one for sale on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-WRX-1-43-M-Rowe-T-Agnew-Rally-de-France-Corsica-2003-/181836186234?hash=item2a5648027a
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6084
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 49
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:42 pm

newt5550 wrote:Very nice Dave.


Have a Starter Mcrae Donegal now for the Coleman car. Just need decals Wink  And need some Bell decals as well. Anybody Very Happy  Wink

I'm looking for a set of those Donegal decals myself, have 1 set of the Bell ones but thats not a priority at the moment. I need to get my non 6R4 list sorted
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:43 pm

newt5550 wrote:Dave, if you are still after placement for rear decals contact Rodney. He has one for sale on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-WRX-1-43-M-Rowe-T-Agnew-Rally-de-France-Corsica-2003-/181836186234?hash=item2a5648027a

Thank you Cool
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  newt5550 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 am

Zeus wrote:
newt5550 wrote:Very nice Dave.


Have a Starter Mcrae Donegal now for the Coleman car. Just need decals Wink  And need some Bell decals as well. Anybody Very Happy  Wink

I'm looking for a set of those Donegal decals myself, have 1 set of the Bell ones but thats not a priority at the moment. I need to get my non 6R4 list sorted



As its not a priority you could permantly loan me them decals Laughing
avatar
newt5550

Posts : 6084
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 49
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Zeus on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:51 pm

newt5550 wrote:
Zeus wrote:
newt5550 wrote:Very nice Dave.


Have a Starter Mcrae Donegal now for the Coleman car. Just need decals Wink  And need some Bell decals as well. Anybody Very Happy  Wink

I'm looking for a set of those Donegal decals myself, have 1 set of the Bell ones but thats not a priority at the moment. I need to get my non 6R4 list sorted



As its not a priority you could permantly loan me them decals Laughing

Laughing Nope
avatar
Zeus

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 34
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: My slow progress

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum