Rally Model Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

+18
mconboy
focussimo
scottedogg
Sal
Cowley
modelrallysport.com
Ryan_C
Hampton Caught
srsmodels
mcm motorsport
Speedy
borbase
Cazzo
focuswrc
Dr Tumbo
newt5550
bmd
Beaney
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:32 pm

bmd wrote:Enjoy the summer, guys

oh we are steve, it started on tuesday and is due to finish on saturday, that'l be the ulster summer over for another year........................ sunny

It's not much better over here in not-so-sunny Surrey! OK, today the sun has got his hat on, but I'm stuck in the office watching others enjoying the warmth. Rolling Eyes I'm not jealous! OK, I am! Bah and humbug. flower

Message for Paul: Please leave the posts as they are. Nothing offensive (unless you're down wind) and anyway, without the posts, the fence falls over and the animals escape! geek

Nurse, my medicine's running out! drunken Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 pm

to try and show maurice the light and turn him away from them red tractors,heres a pic of our yard with the correct colours of tractor! lol

in 1 corner.....
Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 53339914047088275633220

and the other corner....
Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 20100623image0006

Back to top Go down

Post  Hampton Caught Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi Paul, would the caption for your photos be;

'Gentlemen, start your engines'?

I did notice some of Mr John Deere's machinery tucked away there, so New Holland don't have a clean sweep. Isn't new Holland the same as Ford, or have I got that wrong?

Cheers, Steve
Hampton Caught
Hampton Caught

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Tumbo Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:18 pm

kinda a bit busy w/ work atm though i got offered a job for next yr today Very Happy no the training program I was aiming for Very Happy woot!!!! My career path is now set!
Dr Tumbo
Dr Tumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:50 pm

i like your caption alot steve!! Laughing Laughing
yeah new holland took ford over in 1996 but there all still the same yoke underneath.

congrats michael on the job front. hope your still looking out for an AA s9? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Tumbo Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:04 pm

if I see one i'll certainly let you know Paul...........and given your addiction my new job may cross over with your life - psychiatry :p
Dr Tumbo
Dr Tumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 pm

congrats michael, theres certainly a few boys on here could use 'time on the couch' !!
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  mconboy Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:21 pm

[quote="mcm motorsport"]to try and show maurice the light and turn him away from them red tractors,heres a pic of our yard with the correct colours of tractor
Nearly as impressive as your models Paul.
Lovely yokes there our land not fit for them lol!
mconboy
mconboy

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Dr Tumbo wrote:if I see one i'll certainly let you know Paul...........and given your addiction my new job may cross over with your life - psychiatry :p

can i have a direct line to your place of work please? lol!

cheers maurice.....sure buy a 2nd yoke for towing the 1st one out when it gets stuck! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Creedon Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Nice collection, Paul, but the wheels are wrong on the John Deere - should be the 5 spoke tarmac ones Very Happy

Nice decals, though - get them on eBay?
Ted Creedon
Ted Creedon

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Ted Creedon wrote:Nice collection, Paul, but the wheels are wrong on the John Deere - should be the 5 spoke tarmac ones Very Happy

Nice decals, though - get them on eBay?

PMSL!!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  mconboy Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:36 pm

mcm motorsport wrote:
Dr Tumbo wrote:if I see one i'll certainly let you know Paul...........and given your addiction my new job may cross over with your life - psychiatry :p

can i have a direct line to your place of work please? lol!

cheers maurice.....sure buy a 2nd yoke for towing the 1st one out when it gets stuck! lol
lol! lol!
mconboy
mconboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 am

bmd wrote:congrats michael, theres certainly a few boys on here could use 'time on the couch' !!

depends on who they are on the couch with. Shocked

And Michael, how many career paths is this now?

Mal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 am

Been on and off past few days as one of my best mates is terminally ill with throat cancer and hes only been given a few days to live
While at work I pop up and see him and its breaking my heart to see a lad I used to service for lay there knowing theres nothing that can be done. At 53 years of age he is still young.

I will try and come on and post when I feel like it, but yesterday I just sat and broke down thinking of my mate as we where going to go to belgium next year for a rally Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  mcm motorsport Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 am

so sorry to hear that mark...life can be very cruel sometimes!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:47 am

It is cruel as they say god takes the best, so why leave us with people that abuse their lives and come up ok all the time or people that whinge about the trivial things in life

Thanks Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  bmd Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:11 pm

mark, just wanted to add my thoughts re your m8, we are not guaranteed anything in life unfortunately, and things like this happening really give us a kick in the teeth........wishing you, him and his family strength at this time...
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Cheers fella
every txt that comes through i dread

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Tumbo Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Mal wrote:
bmd wrote:congrats michael, theres certainly a few boys on here could use 'time on the couch' !!

depends on who they are on the couch with. Shocked

And Michael, how many career paths is this now?

ummm still part of the med pathway - psychiatry being a medical specialty much like GP; physicianship and Emergency Medicine all are Wink
Dr Tumbo
Dr Tumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazzo Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:01 pm

I've just been loggin in for a wee bit to catch up then out again,
Flat out with work as we are a man down and I've to cover him!!
Also getting out on the bike as much as I can training for this 80mile charity cycle round Lough Neagh,
^anyone feel like sponsoring me just shout, every bit helps^ lol

There's not enough days in the week or hours in a day lately Rolling Eyes

Cazzo
Cazzo

Back to top Go down

Post  brian Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Model Motorsport wrote:Cheers fella
every txt that comes through i dread

Sorry to hear that mark, the wait is always hard, knowing its coming but never wanting it to. Life is a strange thing. We covet so may things during our lives that we forget about the important things. At the end, its friendship and memories that will get you through. Remember the bad times, remember the good times, but most importantly, remember the man himself. Try not to think about the end, just enjoy the time you spend with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks Brian, spent a few hours with him today and hes now getting bad headaches so we just have to take each day as it comes now.
This pic was taken when I serviced for John and my mate in the blue overalls with bald head and me in my ex works subaru mechanics ovies
we where changing rear sets after every two stages as they where down to the canvas so ended up on 15" racers
Where is everyone?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Menarth

Happy days

Back to top Go down

Post  srsmodels Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm getting into these Olympics these last fews days

Athlectics are brill GB are doing so well overall!!!

Its far better than getting stressed over models not selling

srsmodels

Back to top Go down

Post  modelrallysport.com Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:22 am

Still pop in but model building on hold at moment as ive got very bad sciatica trapped nerves etc etc its an ongoing problem but never been this bad before Doc gave me very strong pain relief meds but made me feel like i was in outer space so they are now in the bin seeing a very nice girl called Kirsty who does things to my back----calm down guys----oh and the amber necter.

BTW Guys have i just read that Steve---------- srs models--------------is in the olympics or have i had to much whisky again?

modelrallysport.com

http://www.modelrallysport.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Not been 100% slowly getting there mind.
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum